Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Similar topics
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

Stock Racing League Discussion

Go down 
+3
MARSALLclan
stumpy493
Chesney77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chesney77

Chesney77

Stock Racing League Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:05 pm

I would like to see some kind of racing league set up where we use just stock untuned cars, not sure how the points would be worked out yet but I suggest perhaps 5 races on the night in the selected car with the points being worked out from the lobby standings each night. If anyone else has any ideas or suggestion that may help us get this sorted feel free to post them here Laughing Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 pm

2 possible ideas, instead of one car a night how about one from each class a night, so you race one race in each class.

Or racing a different class each week.
Back to top Go down
MARSALLclan

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 pm

this is a great idea and manufacture spec racing is very competitive
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm

oh yes!!!!
Back to top Go down
MARSALLclan

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 am

i would be interested in taking this ball and running with it ,,but next week i am taking the wife on a caribbean cruise so i would not want to start really getting things going for about 2 more weeks
Back to top Go down
Chesney77

Chesney77

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

I think that stock racing levels the playing field slightly as it enables people who can't tune very well the chance to be competative, so whoever chooses to run this I hope we can get the ball rolling soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
ugitsome

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 pm

great idea. MARSALLclan had us all run a stock scirocco that turned out to be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Chesney77 wrote:
I think that stock racing levels the playing field slightly as it enables people who can't tune very well the chance to be competative, so whoever chooses to run this I hope we can get the ball rolling soon. Smile

Marshall has expressed an interest to run this judging from his post above. He has also shown an interest in helping me out running tournaments, which I have accepted wholeheartedly.

I look forward to taking part in something that I don't run for a change Very Happy

DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarracing.net
Chesney77

Chesney77

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Nice 1 guys, if you require any assistance with this I would be only too happy to help Smile
Back to top Go down
MARSALLclan

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

let me get this holiday out of the way and i will really get to it
Back to top Go down
Chesney77

Chesney77

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm

No worries Marsall have a good cruise, don't suppose there's room in your suitcase for a stowaway, I could use a holiday myself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 am

Definitely interested! Great idea.
Back to top Go down
MARSALLclan

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:55 am

OK so its looking like a Ferrari man spec series out the gate

a history of Ferrari so to speak more soon
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:56 am

Suggestion -
Everyone knows the stock cars can, in some cases, be not as "fun" to drive stock tune. So, the other option which would accomplish about the same thing, is get one or two tunes made up for the cars that make them drive better, then gift the final tune out to everyone or require it from a storefront (even if no cost so they can't change it). This way, everyone has the same car, same tune and it may be just a better overall experience with a good solid tune.

Now, don't come looking to me to tune though as I'm just a Noob and still working on my skilz!

Just a thought, but I like the level the playing field idea too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Racing League Discussion   Stock Racing League Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock Racing League Discussion
Page 1 of 1