Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Similar topics
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

Questions on jalopnik pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GOOG60

GOOG60

Questions on jalopnik pack Empty
PostSubject: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:15 pm

What's the list of the cars that is suppose to be? Also, is it true that they're not puting anymore tracks in the game?
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Haven't kept up much on FM3.net, but if no more tracks, that would be a shame. Although FM4 is being worked on I think, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. I just hope FM4 isn't only through Kinect. I won't play it without a real wheel, etc. I know you'll agree Goog!
Back to top Go down
GOOG60

GOOG60

PostSubject: Re: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:56 pm

I agree 100% with you on the wheel. If it's gone strictly to the kinect thing for fm4. I'm going to swap to the gaystation and gran turismo. It will be a very sad day, oh the horror!
Back to top Go down
GOOG60

GOOG60

PostSubject: Re: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 pm

By the way, I recently fixed my own H shifter holder. A week later, because it was a lot more rigid and didn't give much, I broke the knob clean off it, switching from 4th to 5th tuning a Reventon. What's bad, I would of had an about a 58.5 second lap with the lambo pig on New York Full. I guess I was excited about the fact that would of been a great lap with all of the pushy and nonbraking lambo.
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 am

Wow, must have built a tank there man! Sorry to hear. You getting a new one? Any chance Fanatec will send you one - no cost........yeah right.
Back to top Go down
GOOG60

GOOG60

PostSubject: Re: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't know about them sending one for free. I just got use to using the slap shifter. I seem to be faster with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions on jalopnik pack   Questions on jalopnik pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions on jalopnik pack
Page 1 of 1