Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

Is Fubar Still Alive?

Go down 
+3
stumpy493
mr harms
ugitsome
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ugitsome

Is Fubar Still Alive? Empty
PostSubject: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 pm

I have been away for some time now but check on the forums from time to time. I am having a hard time finding reasons to visit this site anymore. I am not complaining at all so please refrain from negative comments. What I am seeking here is to maybe get an idea of who is still around and what we can possibly do to get things back rolling again.

I had to miss a couple club series races due to family things going on and it seemed at that same time some other followed suit. I dont know if any of the other teams finished out the Club Series or not but maybe we can get some others together to do so. If Fubar has moved past this then I understand and will leave it alone.

anyways I look forward to hearing from any of those people still around and future races if I can

Thanks a ton
Bill
Back to top Go down
mr harms

mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:42 pm

it does seem to be quite dead Sad

like you, i was gone for awhile with family things.....then a car accident, so i dont really know where anyone is or what has been going on lately.
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 am

It's quiet but supposedly still alive
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 am

It is still alive, but due to my being ill for nearly a month things haven't been where they should of been.

It seemed that when the CLUB Series was running, quite a few people had other things happening at the time. The CLUB Series was stopped in the mid stages, with one team completely pulling out without warning. This left the CLUB Series in a state that couldn't be finished.

The NASCAR Series is due to start in the next week or so, so if you are interested then sign up.

Look forward to seeing you all on track.

DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarracing.net
GOOG60

GOOG60

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm back on schedule myself. Family and job has been very busy business here lately. I was just using schuey's invisibility cloak to sneek up on Mick. LOL
Back to top Go down
Metal Kaz 3

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 am

I haven't had much of a schedule myself lately... too many things going on but I think things are starting to die down...

Was supposed to move into a new house, but that fell through due to too many problems with it, got engaged, babysat her kid a couple times while she interviewed (she just started her new job this week). Toss in family visiting from out of state, a few birthdays, putting a dog down, and a grandma finding several lichens of cancer... Things have been hectic to say the least, lol.
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm

More like, are you still alive ugitsome! Smile

Still waiting for a reply on how to get you the Club Series money for your team. Let me know when you might have a car up on the AH. I think I sent you a PM with your team's payout.

I have been fairly quiet due to a busy schedule. I hope things will pick up too as I really want my LeMans series to go soon.

Out for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Fubar Still Alive?   Is Fubar Still Alive? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Fubar Still Alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Forum :: Public Area :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: