Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Similar topics
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

PEM Racing Team (FLR)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Left4Bread_I

I_Left4Bread_I

PEM Racing Team (FLR) Empty
PostSubject: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 am

I have notified Saltine713 that there was no formal agreement with Insect'2 to run PEM and that a message was sent to all PEM drivers requesting any interest to run the team. A similar message has been posted in the PEM Team area.

Meanwhile, if it is still running, I can only assume arrangements for the world series events will stand with the designated drivers previously listed by Insect'2.

In all likelihood the PEM team is now probably defunct given positive interest in this (FUBAR) site/team. The king is dead, long live the king!

Regards, L4B.
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 am

Well said ,glad you're part of the team,cheere

KEBAB
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 am

Long live the king (who is the king?)
Back to top Go down
I_Left4Bread_I

I_Left4Bread_I

PostSubject: Re: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 am

I HAVE POSTED THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE ON FLR DISPLAYED ON THE PEM RACING TEAM BOARD :-

"...Dear PEM Drivers,

Given the efforts towards qualifying and that the World Series continues, would you please make contact to confirm your ongoing participation in B (Weds) and A (Fri) class events.

I am informed that only RavingRabidRob attended Friday's A class event. It is likely that I could resume particpation in A class (I had qualified 2nd), but this is strictly subject to PEM entering a three (3) man team to finish the series. I hope we can do this to support FLR and the hard work in setting this competition event.

B Class Drivers:
1. Left4Bread
2. FungusTheTurd
3. Insectosaurus 2

Driver 3 has confirmed he will not be particpating. Driver 2 attended the last event. Therefore I request confirmation of your interest in taking the vacant place and a reserve driver.

A Class Drivers:
1. FungusTheTurd
2. Left4Bread
3. RavingrabidRob

Driver 1 did not attend Friday's A class. Therefore I request confirmation of your interest in making up two places.

If I do not hear from anyone regarding their interest/commitment by 8pm on Tuesday 9th March - then I will assume no interest and advise Saltine that the team is being disbanded with no Team Leader or further committment to resume control.

On a final note; I would like to thank all drivers whom I have met and raced with while with registered with FLR representing PEM Racing. It has been mostly fun, very competitive and always enjoyable. Thank you again.

Take care all - L4B..."

I HAVE ALSO STARTED A 3 DAY POLL ASKING "DO YOU WANT TO KEEP PEM RACING ALIVE?"
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:36 am

sound m8
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 am

Now the question is do I post a sarcy comment about not being selected or not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEM Racing Team (FLR)   PEM Racing Team (FLR) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEM Racing Team (FLR)
Page 1 of 1