Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

this games freezing the life outa me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

this games freezing the life outa me Empty
PostSubject: this games freezing the life outa me   this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 pm

anyone else getting more than average lockups in forza 3 ? seems to happen online , offline its fine! its begining to become irritating.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: this games freezing the life outa me   this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Hmm, several of us that race here regularly have experienced lockups loading into a race. Lockups in the lobby forcing a reboot of the x-box.

You suffering from something similar?

DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarracing.net

PostSubject: Re: this games freezing the life outa me   this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 pm

DK Rahne wrote:
Hmm, several of us that race here regularly have experienced lockups loading into a race. Lockups in the lobby forcing a reboot of the x-box.

You suffering from something similar?

DK

yes m8 , exactly the same here - reading the posts on the official turn 10 fan boy forza site , it appears its a real problem , however some are assuming the rod problem is the cause , well i dont have that problem , and i have the most recent xbox revision - erm... well it was made in september 2009 - i feel its a software problem , hardly a hardware problem. - im not alone aparently.

Was in a room with good old roper earlier tonight , went to a public game and well - lockup - happened four times in a row - each time required a console restart - its a joke.
In the end i gave up - i felt a prize manhood for being so rude leaving roper and krew like that but just gave up in the end. I have not however experienced this problem when racing with roper , marshallclan etc... maybe these lockups happen coz someone is using a hacked game? or a car configuration thats buggy online? i have no idea.

cheers
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: this games freezing the life outa me   this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Yep it is annoying and it is a real problem. I personally haven't experienced this in any other multiplayer game I have had.

The trouble here is, you get mircrosoft saying it's not their problem, and turn 10 saying the same. Nobody wants to take responsiblity for it.

It hasn't been too bad for me, but others I race with have experienced it regularly. The interesting thing we have found out though, is once it happens to one, you can expect it to happen to more, and within a short time period too.

Very annoying seeing that it seems it will never be addressed.

DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarracing.net

PostSubject: Re: this games freezing the life outa me   this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:21 am

i dont get it alot,maybe 1 time a month if that, but i do get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this games freezing the life outa me   this games freezing the life outa me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this games freezing the life outa me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Forum :: Public Area :: Discussion :: Forza 3 Discussion-
Jump to: