Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Similar topics
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

World series practice This week

Go down 
+3
DK Rahne
Sennas Ghost
senatorjenkins
7 posters
AuthorMessage
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

World series practice This week Empty
PostSubject: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 am

will we be having any practise for the world series this week?

i want to give my tune a spin against real people and see if i can get below 1.17.400

and this time i will try not to be a giant arse and ram tony off the track on the last corner
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 am

can you get in touch on live we all need to discuss some things
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 am

will be around later tonight after 8 / 9pm
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:48 am

sound mate speak to you then
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 am

yeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 am

Nev, world Series has gone tits up due to the questionable actions of Saltine. Weeks and weeks of work and effort on my part and well.

Thats all I am going to say on the matter here, because it has been the topic of conversation far to much over the past two days.

If you want a heads up on what has happened then head over to the FLR forums, check out my leaving post.

DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarracing.net
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 am

fucking hell, what a carry on.

300,000cr to keep the other guy sweet??

All because of a single crash the entire pack of cards falls down.

What a giant kick in the tits to you DK for all the hardwork you put into setting the series up.
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 am

Yeah, pretty pissed about it to be honest. Shame really because in testing for Wednesdays event, I am bloody quick. I know I can break a 1:16 in the B Class.

VTR members still want to run the wednesday event. Not sure to be honest. The only reason I am considering running the EU lobby (not the US Metzkill is running that) is because its like tomorrow.

I am prepared to run it, if people here that signed up for it are prepared to race.

LeftforBread [PEM] [F.U.B.A.R Racing]
Tony Kebab [TGR] [F.U.B.A.R Racing]
Dk Rahne [TGR] [F.U.B.A.R Racing]
SenatorJenkins [TGR] [F.U.B.A.R Racing]

with the two VTR members thats 2 more drivers, nearly a full lobby.

Personally, I would like to and run our new team name and livery Very Happy Just to show people that whilst TGR have left FLR, we are still alive and kicking Smile

It's up to you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
I_Left4Bread_I

I_Left4Bread_I

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:37 am

DKz, if you want me, let me know and I'll be there.

As for others, well communcation on FLR has not been there strong point so who knows?!!
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 am

i am up for this....

but sub 1.16? i thought i was doing well with a 1.17.500. i just hope you blow the gearbox before the end of the race to give the rest of us a chance
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 am

If your lacking bodies DK I'd join ya, what circuit lol?
Back to top Go down
NEV WHITE

NEV WHITE

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 am

i know i didnt signed up for the world series but if you need me to race within the next 2 days i will be there for the team.
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:03 am

as you know m8 count me out ,but good luck anyway guys
Back to top Go down
Chesney77

Chesney77

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 am

I know that you have had loads of support on this DK but if you need someone then you can count me in, just let me know so that I have time to paint my car with the new colours Laughing
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 am

If you need me, I will show up and do my best. If the series has been fully scrubbed, that's cool as well. We can then concentrate on the fubar events 100%
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Right, to clarify

I totally respect Tony's decision not to race, and anybody elses for that matter due to all the crap that has surrounded the best part of last week.

If you reconsider Tony then let me know, it would be an honour to race along side you (well in front you of you actually) Very Happy

Sadly, I can't have people that weren't on any original team app take part in the race as I have denied another team this (the one that was the cause of all of the crap at FLR). I have to keep the moral high ground, even though I will admit I am tempted. Sorry Stumpy Sad

Nev you can actually race as I am sure you participated in the team qualifers. So sure that I did put you on the reserve list for each class when I submitted it.

I named 6 drivers at the time for each class. Just to cover all of the bases. In the event that we needed the extra scope.

Here is the team app for the World Series as I posted it for TGR

TEAM:Top Gear Racing
Class / Car: B Class / Audi S5 2007
Driver #1: Senatorjenkins
Driver #2: Dk Rahne
Driver #3: TONY KEBAB
Reserve Driver #1: NEV WHITE
Reserve Driver #2: Chesney77
Reserve Driver #3: Ironvillan
Class / Car: A Class / Toyota Supra RZ 1998
Driver #1: TONY KEBAB
Driver #2: Ironvillan
Driver #3: DK Rahne
Reserve Driver #1: Chesney77
Reserve Driver #2: NEV WHITE
Reserve Driver #3: Senatorjenkins

TEAM: PEM Racing
Class / Car: A: Audi S5
Driver #1: Left4Bread
Driver #2: FungustheTurd
Driver #3: RavinRabidRob
Reserve Driver #1: INSECTOSAURUS 2
Class / Car: B: VW Golf GTI MK5
Driver #1: ILeft4Bread
Driver #2: INSECTOSAURUS 2
Driver #3: FungusTheTurd
Reserve Driver #2: RavinRabidRob

Obviously, I will be running the lobby and Senator is first driver. So if Tony isn't racing (which I am pretty sure he isn't) then that either leaves Nev or Chesney eligible for TGR - F.U.B.A.R

Fungus hasn't been heard from and well Rob... enough said really. COCK!!

lol!

Anyway should have this sorted out by tomorrow evening.

Start time for race is 10PM GMT tomorrow night (Wednesday 10th March)

Also guys don't forget to drop some idea's in the thread for race series that you want to see. So I can get started Smile

DK
Back to top Go down
NEV WHITE

NEV WHITE

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:59 pm

thats fine DK il be on tonight just drop me a message on xbox live if you need me for any races tonight.
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 am

first driver.....that doesnt sound like me!

SO, what are the team liveries for todays event? the old TGR one or do we have an official FUBAR design for the future races?

if there is a new one or even a rough template can someone please gift it to me as i cant paint to save my life.
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 am

sent you a design for the s5 for tonight m8
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 am

NICE work boss.
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 am

Right confirmed drivers for tonight

Dk Rahne
senatorjenkins
Tony Kebab

This may still change if something comes up, with one of the drivers listed. So I presume that I can call on anyone that has mentioned that they would be willing to participate.

NEV WHITE
Chesney77

Stumpy (PEM)
Left4Bread (PEM)

I can now allow you entry stumpy due to the fact someone else has been given the go ahead that wasn't registered. But be warned that the person that has been allowed entry is ToOSk3tChY. I initially denied entry due to knowing about the notebook, though I didn't mention names concerning how I knew.

Feel free to either decline to race or turn up, race start is 10PM tonight.

DK
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 am

Bread can you gift me the livery? I never had one for this car.

And DK I was only offering to support you mate, Doesn't matter to me either way.
Back to top Go down
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 am

Yep I know mate, and its much aprpeciated Smile Feel free to race mate, more the merrier as far as I am concerned Smile

DK
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 am

I'll be there, albeit possibly off the pace, couldn't get near the times u were talkin bout, 1:17.6's for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World series practice This week   World series practice This week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World series practice This week
Page 1 of 1