Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

Supermarket Scam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Left4Bread_I

I_Left4Bread_I

Supermarket Scam Empty
PostSubject: Supermarket Scam   Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Ok, I've just got back from my local ASDA supermarket and am really p*ssed off.

For a starter the place was packed, all the trolleys had been taken, the checkouts ques were a joke and I've got everything balancing on a poxy basket and stuff wedged under my arms. Anyway, I digress. So, I pay and finally get outside and make it to my car, but cant reach my car keys in my pocket. Bo**ocks!

Luck would have it that two young very attractive girls approached me and asked in a sexy european voice, "vould you like ze and". I nodded, trying not too get too excited as one of them reached in my pocket for my keys. There was a brief rummage around, yes I started to get aroused, and she took the keys and opened the car. They helped me with the shopping into the car boot.

As a middle aged man, I was real excited at this point (but trying to hide it) and I asked if I could give them a lift anywhere to return the favour. They accepted. One girl slipped in the back and the other onto the passenger seat. We had only just got out of the town centre, when the girl in the passenger seat unzipped my trousers and started rubbing my, err bits. As soon as I could - I pulled over into a country lane.

The girl passenger then lowered her head into my lap and went to town OMG... The second girl reclined my seat and then with skirt up, sat girating on my face!! OMG x10..!!!

Needless to say, things didn't take long and the sexy girls left me in the layby fully serviced. A few minutes later I gathered myself and pulled my trousers up. Sh*t, my wallet and credit cards had gone! I couldn't believe it...

>

>

>

>

>

All I can advise you guys is be careful out there. So far my wallet has been stolen on Saturday, Sunday and again today. I now have to go back to ASDA supermarket tomorrow...

Laughing Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

Supermarket Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supermarket Scam   Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:09 pm

sweet....... whitch asda was it please m8. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOOG60

GOOG60

Supermarket Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supermarket Scam   Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Sounds like a time I had before I was married. Don't worry, even though they got your money, they're still cheaper than getting married. Plus you get more benefits. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prototype Racer

Prototype Racer

Supermarket Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supermarket Scam   Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:55 pm

What color shoes were you wearing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supermarket Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supermarket Scam   Supermarket Scam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supermarket Scam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Forum :: Public Area :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: