Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE

Go down 
+3
Chesney77
I_Left4Bread_I
Sennas Ghost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:59 am

During a recent xbox live party it was noted that a member who shall remain nameless was wwas having some martal issues,so i thought this would be a good place to get things off your chest if thing are'nt quite right at home,without the risk of divorce or a knife to the chest in your sleep !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
I_Left4Bread_I

I_Left4Bread_I

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Dear Deardrie,   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 am

Wasn't sure if to post this under Tuning Advice, but I found this and have the following problems;

Now I'm getting a bit better in tuning on Forza I took a good look at the Wife and spotted a few areas for improvement.

Bodywork - things are getting a little shabby with a few cracks appearing here and there. I keep putting her in the bodyshop, but things only improve for a day or two. What's the best way to keep her shiny and presentable as its affecting me wanting to get in her for a good thrashing?

Suspension - think the static sags increased. The back ends drooping and it looks like the aerodynamics have seen better days. She's bouncier than I remember. I've tried stiffenning her up but the problems spreading to the front end - I don't know aht to do next please help!

Traction - when we were young her grip was firm, predicatable, with lots of feedback. Now I find its a bit slack and leaves me wondering where it will end up everytime I stick in a tight section. I've tried turning it in harder and faster, but it just ends up more slippery - what do I do?

Weight - you think your shaving a bit off here and there, but when I get underneath her she is obvioulsy still over-weight. She keeps experimenting with different ingedients which lose a few pounds but days later she's put 'em all back on + some. Is there anyway round this?

Thanks for reading and rest assured any advice will be treated confidentially Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 am

if i could solve these problems,i would be very rich,and very very happy lol
Back to top Go down
Chesney77

Chesney77

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Nice 1 bread if anybody can help you out with this please feel free to pass the info on to me, lol
Back to top Go down
UKRPetrolhed

UKRPetrolhed

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 am

the only advice i can give to you bread is.............

maybe you should trade it in for a younger model
Back to top Go down
senatorjenkins

senatorjenkins

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:06 am

Watch out for the light weight Italian models.....5 minutes after you get them in the garage their tight lines and compact body turn into a big and bouncy estate!
Back to top Go down

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 am

tony has no worries anyway his marraige is to forza
Back to top Go down
METAL MUZZLE

METAL MUZZLE

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm

I have been married for about 5 years now and it has been a trip - Marriage has been the best thing that has happened to me in my life - My wife has made me a better person! But dont get me wrong it hasent been all fun and games! We have tried many times to kill each other and I think the only thing that has stopped us is prison time LOL!

But when things are going good between us around the house its a great feeling to feel the love we have for each other! If it wasent for my wife I would be in jail or dead by now!

Hope my wife dosent see this I dont want to give her the idea that she is good for me LOL!

But if any other married people need someone to vent too my PM box & 360 headset is always on! Sometimes it helps to get opinions from someone that may have already been throught the same issue
Back to top Go down
dabranham

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:11 pm

I_Left4Bread_I wrote:
Wasn't sure if to post this under Tuning Advice, but I found this and have the following problems;

Now I'm getting a bit better in tuning on Forza I took a good look at the Wife and spotted a few areas for improvement.

Bodywork - things are getting a little shabby with a few cracks appearing here and there. I keep putting her in the bodyshop, but things only improve for a day or two. What's the best way to keep her shiny and presentable as its affecting me wanting to get in her for a good thrashing?

Suspension - think the static sags increased. The back ends drooping and it looks like the aerodynamics have seen better days. She's bouncier than I remember. I've tried stiffenning her up but the problems spreading to the front end - I don't know aht to do next please help!

Traction - when we were young her grip was firm, predicatable, with lots of feedback. Now I find its a bit slack and leaves me wondering where it will end up everytime I stick in a tight section. I've tried turning it in harder and faster, but it just ends up more slippery - what do I do?

Weight - you think your shaving a bit off here and there, but when I get underneath her she is obvioulsy still over-weight. She keeps experimenting with different ingedients which lose a few pounds but days later she's put 'em all back on + some. Is there anyway round this?

Thanks for reading and rest assured any advice will be treated confidentially Very Happy

This is fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 pm

u r just a learner ,m8 22 yrs of married bliss m8 don't regret a minute of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARRIDGE GUIDENCE   MARRIDGE GUIDENCE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARRIDGE GUIDENCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Forum :: Public Area :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: