Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:56 am

Hey all FUBAR members, check out this video. I was at the Indy 500 yesterday and sat just down from where this happened. A great and fun race overall, but this almost ruined it. Last I heard, the airborne driver Mike Conway (from England) only suffered a broken ankle and some minor bruises, etc.

Crazy thing is just on Saturday morning my son and I talked to him and got his autograph. Unbelievable.

A couple spectators also had a few minor cuts and scrapes, but overall nothing serious. The technology on these cars to keep drivers safe is absolutely astounding.

Back to top Go down
ugitsome

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Wow that is unbelievable. his car launched off the other guys tire like a ramp
Back to top Go down
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm

one very lucky guy
Back to top Go down
stumpy493

stumpy493

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Damn that is a very very lucky escape, does kind of bring into question the sanity of oval racing, seens as the speeds are consistently so high and the only thing to hit is so close to the track and so solid.
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

UPDATE: Conway did have to have surgery for multiple fractures in the left leg and he did have a compression fracture in his back. But, all is good and he should be back in action within 3 months. Still pretty minimal considering the incident.

EDIT: Drink Dad's Root Beer!
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1

Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 pm

There are more links on You Tube now in case anyone wants to search again.
Back to top Go down
mr harms

mr harms

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:25 pm

tuned into the race just in time to see it...crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!   YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Forum :: Public Area :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: