Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Similar topics
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

Forum Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DK Rahne
Admin
DK Rahne

Forum Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Forum Guidelines   Forum Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 pm

At the moment I am happy with the members here and trust you all concerning conduct on the forums.
Whilst this is the case, growth of any forum can change that and as a result I thought I would post a few things to remember concerning your stay here at FUBAR.

This is in no way indicative of the members here at all, it's just a precautionary measure for future growth. So rather than just list several points concerning forum conduct, I have copied and pasted the terms and conditions of the forum that everybody agreed to when they signed up.

Forum Terms of service

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

This forum has content not suitable for people under the age of 18 years. By agreeing to the terms and conditions listed, you agree that you are over the age of 18. (Any member found to be under the age of 18 will have their account deleted without due warning).

DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarracing.net

Forum Guidelines
Page 1 of 1