Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Forum

for Forza Motorsport 3

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to F.U.B.A.R Racing!!
Don't forget to Register your driver number
NASCAR start date TBA
Click the home button to view Motorsport News
CLUB Series Money to be allocated on standings.
CLUB Series Standings NM UK - 388 Points VTR - 347 Points CPR - 130 Points M@W - 84 Points
Take a look at the NASCAR Series and Le Mans Series for registration
Links
Tuning Calculator
DIY Race Tuning
Forza.net
Turn 10 Links
Leaderboards
VIP Gift Battle
Auction House
Latest topics
» if you like grime
do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am by CJs87Stang

» My Grid Girl
do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 pm by mr harms

» Questions on jalopnik pack
do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm by GOOG60

» Event idea's, post them here
do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm by GOOG60

» Is Fubar Still Alive?
do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm by Metzkill1

» Back!!
do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm by Metzkill1

do you really want to be an egg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sennas Ghost

Sennas Ghost

do you really want to be an egg Empty
PostSubject: do you really want to be an egg   do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:38 am

if you think life is bad,how would you like to be an egg?You only get laid once!You only get smashed once!It takes 4 minuets to get you hard! Only 2 minuets to get you soft!You share your box with 5 other guys!And after 3 minuets in the hot tub you get your head smashed in,and your hole poked by a load of soldiers!But worst of all the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother!So f#*#ing cheer up ,life a'int that bad! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOOG60

GOOG60

PostSubject: Re: do you really want to be an egg   do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

You've made my day alot better, thanks! LOL
Back to top Go down
ugitsome

PostSubject: Re: do you really want to be an egg   do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm

LMAO funny stuff there my friend HAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you really want to be an egg   do you really want to be an egg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you really want to be an egg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Forum :: Public Area :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: